Food Program Manager
01 - 2020
Are you enterprising, flexible and innovative with a passion for food and do you want to join an ambitious and creative team to make catering in Amsterdam smart and sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
enbiun Program | enbiun Program is a smart & future forward program service which contributes to a "happy, healthy & productive” working environment. Program presents a different approach to catering and hospitality services by offering a progressive and transparant Food Program. Through qualitative research with its users, Program sources data that provide insights about satisfaction and needs of utilizers.
The job | Together with the food curator and the managing agent of enbiun Program you are responsible for managing the Food Program at one of our clients locations in Amsterdam City Centre. You will work in a small food team on the implementation of the Food Program.
The client I Our clients are people-driven organizations and have multi-cultural workforces. They provide services focused on health and satisfaction, so employees can deliver an outstanding performance, every day.
- A track record in food and hospitality
- Creative foundation in the field of food
- Management experience in restaurants and/or catering locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and in Dutch
- Problem solving skills
- A human oriented and likeable person
- Executive of high standards in taste and presentation
- Precursor to fair trade and transparency in the supply chain
- Curiosity on finding more sustainable solutions
- Personal growth in a creative and progressive team
- Possibility to build your own team
- Competitive salary with bonus options
- Independence in the execution of the work
- A full-time or part-time job
Curious about this job and eager to get started? Write us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Managing agent: Lieke Maas / email@example.com