Food Program Chef
01 - 2020
Are you enterprising, flexible and innovative with a passion for food and do you want to join an ambitious and creative team to make catering in Amsterdam smart and sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
enbiun Program | enbiun Program is a smart & future forward program service which contributes to a “happy, healthy & productive” working environment. Program presents a different approach to catering and hospitality services by offering a progressive and transparant Food Program. Through qualitative research with its users, Program sources data that provide insights about satisfaction and needs of utilizers.
The job | You will be the head of the kitchen and manager of the kitchen staff, implementing our Food Program. You will have final responsibility of everything that goes on in the kitchen and will make sure that everything goes according to plan.
The client I Our clients are people-driven organizations and have multi-cultural workforces. They provide services focused on health and satisfaction, so employees can deliver an outstanding performance, every day.
- Passion for food
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in English and in Dutch
- Experience in organizing kitchens
- Flexibility and enthusiasm towards a daily changing menu
- Great time and organization management
- Problem solving skills
- Executive of high standards in taste and presentation
- Precursor to fair trade and transparency in the supply chain
- Curiosity on finding more sustainable solutions
- Personal growth in a creative and progressive team
- Working with inspirational suppliers
- Possibility to build your own team
- Competitive salary with bonus options
- Independence in the execution of the work
- A full-time or part-time job
Curious about this job and eager to get started? Write us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Managing agent: Lieke Maas / email@example.com