Food Program Catering Staff Member
01 - 2020
Are you enterprising, flexible and innovative with a passion for food and do you want to join an ambitious and creative team to make catering in Amsterdam smart and sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
enbiun Program | enbiun Program is a smart & future forward program service which contributes to a "happy, healthy & productive” working environment. Program presents a different approach to catering and hospitality services by offering a progressive and transparant Food Program. Through qualitative research with its users, Program sources data that provide insights about satisfaction and needs of utilizers.
The job | You will work in our food team on the implementation of the Food Program. You will be involved in preparing, tending and serving the food and drinks of our Food Program at one of our clients locations in Amsterdam.
The client I Our clients are people-driven organizations and have multi-cultural workforces. They provide services focused on health and satisfaction, so employees can deliver an outstanding performance, every day.
- Experience in a service functions, preferably in hospitality
- The will to learn about food and beverage operations
- A friendly, welcoming, approachable and open attitude
- A visible pleasure of making people feel welcome
- A stress resistant team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and in Dutch
- All-round hospitality and service skills
- Personal growth in a creative and progressive team
- Working with inspirational suppliers
- Competitive salary with bonus options
- A full-time or part-time job
Curious about this job and eager to get started? Write us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Managing agent: Lieke Maas / firstname.lastname@example.org