Food Program Barista
01 - 2020
Are you enterprising, flexible and innovative with a passion for coffee and do you want to join an ambitious and creative team to make catering in Amsterdam smart and sustainable? Then we are looking for you!
enbiun Program | enbiun Program is a smart & future forward program service which contributes to a "happy, healthy & productive” working environment. Program presents a different approach to catering and hospitality services by offering a progressive and transparant Food Program. Through qualitative research with its users, Program sources data that provide insights about satisfaction and needs of utilizers.
The job | You will work in a small food team on the implementation of the Food Program one of our clients locations in Amsterdam City Centre. You will prepare high-quality coffee (including: grinding beans, skimming milk and pouring) and you will be advising clients in the field of flavors and varieties.
The client I Our clients are people-driven organizations and have multi-cultural workforces. They provide services focused on health and satisfaction, so employees can deliver an outstanding performance, every day.
- A track record in coffee
- An enthusiastic team player that can share knowledge about coffee and the technique behind a great cup of coffee
- High coffee and hospitality standards
- Professional and reliable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and in Dutch
- A teacher and role model for the catering team
- Familiar with online organization tools
- Great time and organization management
- Personal growth in a creative and progressive team
- Working with inspirational suppliers
- Possibility to build your own team
- Competitive salary with bonus options
- Independence in the execution of the work
- A full-time or part-time job
Curious about this job and eager to get started? Write us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Managing agent: Lieke Maas / email@example.com